Education is one of Primate Freedom Project's missions
and our goals cannot be accomplished without an informed, educated
While we realize that everyone will never completely agree that
primates should be granted human status, it's important to keep
communication open and free, otherwise, ideas, dreams and a better
life for humans and nonhumans will wither and die.
To that end, Primate Freedom Project offers three levels of support
- College; undergraduate and graduate level
- High School, grades 10-12
- Junior High--grades 7-9
Primate Freedom Project will award 3 students (one from each category)
a scholarship each February 1. Funding can be used for books, tuition
or any expenditure necessary to help the student stay in school.
Scholarships will be awarded in the amounts listed below:
- College: $1,000
- High School: $750
- Junior High: $300
Here's what you need to know before applying.
1) Scholarship is based on a class presentation of at least 20
students and one instructor.
2) The class presentation topic will be using primates for research.
3) A signed statement from the instructor and the grade received
for the presentation.
4) Video of the presentation to be submitted to Primate Freedom
Project which can be aired on PFP's website, YouTube or similar
media. Slides should be included if in the presentation.
5) Application and a video of the presentation submitted by December
Submissions will be based on levels of science, ethics and creativity
If you have any questions please contact us.
Home Page | Our Mission | News
What Are Primate Freedom
Tags | Order Tag
Centers | Resources